Becoming a member of MGS offers these opportunities:
- Receive informative newsletters
- Network with MGS members throughout the state of Montana
- Vote on issues brought before the general membership
- Learn about the latest developments in aging at the annual conference
- Connect with exhibitors and service providers at the annual conference
- Qualify for nomination to the MGS Board of Directors
- Participate in MGS Standing Committee projects
In addition, MGS…
- Encourages public awareness of aging issues
- Promotes efforts to meet the needs of older persons
- Works cooperatively with other groups in expanding services, programs, education and research on aging
- Promotes awareness of the needs, rights, and continuing contributions of older persons
For More Information:
Persons interested in any aspect of aging are invited to participate as active members of the Society by submitting the membership form below.
For information about the Society, please submit inquiries through our contacts page. You may also send an email to email@example.com or mail inquiries to the MGS Billings, Montana address.